BeautyBlackRoses BeautyBlackRoses
Fansite BBR

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ere are two types of service we experien

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsnoopy520

PostPosted: 18-06-2020 08:20:10    Post subject: ere are two types of service we experien Reply with quote

It's important to understand when to add individuals to your business model. Adding a new team member should be an easy transition - that's where organization comes in. Clearly defined processes such as workflow Ryan O'Reilly Jersey Authentic , workspace, filing system, and other key functions in the business should be identified. Structure is one of the most overlooked aspects of business success ? especially time management and documentation structures.

As the business owner, you have to be disciplined in order to allocate and delegate work to someone else. If you're not disciplined, focused David Perron Jersey Authentic , and organized - how can you expect for your new team member to function efficiently?

Don't forget the most crucial ingredient; you must have something for them to do and it must not interfere with your workflow. If you don't know what tasks you want your new team member to handle, how is he or she going to know how to help you?

So how do you get prepared for adding new team members? Here are some quick tips to get you started:

Begin by planning time to work on your business each week. This time should be focused exclusively on your business without interruption from the phones, the Internet and e-mail, or appointments. You have to be disciplined in order to allocate and delegate work to someone else. This focused time will keep your business in line with your vision.

Identify what you need in the form of a bulleted task list detailed for each business function, i.e. marketing Colton Parayko Jersey Authentic , accounting, administrative, operations, management, production Jake Allen Jersey Authentic , distribution, sales, web site maintenance, etc.

Define the skill sets and personality types that best fit your needs. Don't try to clone yourself; it doesn't work.

As part of the outlined tasks, have specific Alex Pietrangelo Jersey Authentic , measurable goals within each business function. Side Bar: I remember when I was interviewing for a corporate job years ago, I had to interview with six people in sequence. Each gave me a different description of the job. Although I figured that the manager had the correct job description, I realized that the company had some challenges and I decided not to work there. Detailing your goals for each business function will ensure you get the right people on your team.

Do your homework to determine what it will cost you to add new team members. You may only need a virtual assistant to get started - just do your research to make the best decision. Start by reviewing your budget for the year. You could hire someone to work just 30 hours a month at $12 per hour to provide support. Be creative with your budget and enlist the help of contractors or collaborating with other businesses as an alternative to hiring employees.

Be sure your communication tools (email, phone, mobile Tyler Bozak Jersey Authentic , palm) are in place before you incorporate new team members. You want your new team members to use your company's communication tools as they communicate on your behalf to ensure a consistent image.

Once you have team members in place:

Communicate ? Be sure your team members understand your expectations and understands the steps he or she needs to take to meet these expectations.

Be patient and expect to hit some bumps in the road. It takes time to figure out what works and what doesn't work. Flexibility is key during the learning process. I recommend being up front in the interview in order to set the expectations on the front end vs.. waiting until a mistake happens..

Appreciate ? As Bill Catlette and Richard Hadden write, "Contented Cows Give Better Milk." Your team members will be more motivated if you regularly demonstrate your appreciation of his or her hard work.

Good Luck!

Sherese Johnson, President & CEO of Effici脙茠脝鈥櫭冣€犆⑩偓鈩⒚兤捗⑩偓拧脙鈥毭偮? Inc., is the creator of the proprietary 'Red Diamond Blueprint Model.' To learn more about this step-by-step program, and to sign up for Effici脙茠脝鈥櫭冣€犆⑩偓鈩⒚兤捗⑩偓拧脙鈥毭偮?s FREE business articles and FREE audio class Alexander Steen Jersey Authentic , visit ci脙茠脝鈥櫭冣€犆⑩偓鈩⒚兤捗⑩偓拧脙鈥毭偮?biz.
First of all let's look at what customer service is all about.

If you go into a shop and talk to anyone who works there you expect to be treated with respect, not sold to and to have en enjoyable experience.

Often that isn't the case, in fact we're often not spoken to at all, or we're asked the silly question, 'can I help you' Brayden Schenn Jersey Authentic , which virtually everyone knee-jerks an answer to with, 'no thanks, I'm just looking'.

We want help, but funnily enough we don't want to admit it. We need an education on what it is we're buying so we can be confident with out buying decision, but we don't like to admit we're dumb or don't know anything to the sales assistant. So we have a dilemma!

Then if we do find someone who we feel wants to help us Joel Edmundson Jersey Authentic , then often we don't relate to them as a person and so we don't have a good emotional experience.

A good emotional experience is what great customer service is all about. Poor or satisfactory service is where you get an average experience that doesn't make you 'feel' better than you did before you went to the store.

The difference between satisfactory and poor service is the difference between the emotions experienced in the buying process.

Let's face it. There are two types of service we experience that we will tell people about PRO-ACTIVELY.

Very bad service, or outstanding service! Typically we have forgotten about the business and persona we have just bought from in about 5 seconds after leaving. Do you think that is conducive to getting a customer to give you lots of referrals?

It all comes down to making your customer feel better than they did before they purchased from you. So customer service...a major part of really this...

Emotional Upliftment!

What sort of emotions do you want to help your customers to experience?

Confidence, happiness, friendship, joy Carl Gunnarsson Jersey Authentic , removal of fear, reduction of apprehensio. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Throwback NFL Jerseys Wholesale Custom NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shippping Wholesale Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BeautyBlackRoses Forum Index -> Evanescence All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: